glamorous
: 13068
: Feb 2012
: Sharurah >>>> Jeddah
: 410
: glamorous
: 8

:

Any way, we should back to the beginning .
I asked a professor at my uni about your sentence and he said it's wrong. So, whatever u wanna say that is your opinion and keep it for you. I asked three teachers and a professor about it and they said it's wrong . So, it's the peak of ridiculous if they are wrong and you are right.

About the picture that you have brought from your dictionary , it not a big deal , I think our discussion about the apostrophe which has been neglected and the meaning completely changed.
On the other hand , about my mistakes. Of course I have some mistakes and I acknowledged by that and I think it's simple thing and everyone has mistakes but not everyone has the sufficient courage to say yes I have mistake as what did you do.
Overall ,I think you became fighter not learner. Whatever you are , you still English learner. Regards.

Notice: I'll stop writing for few days because I have exams and after that I would like to attend the match of KSA vs AUS. If I have any opportunity I'll reply immediately.

it's the uttermost of absurd to show up in here and put ur finger in ppl eyes! Yes I will stick with my opinion either u like it or not! bcz that sentence is still resonance in my head "there aint such word in any dictionary nor in any such language that world speaks by could describe how much i love u" this wrong sentence "as u said" i heard it from sm1 who lives in Georgia US so The sky is wild high and da star is just a small point amid the sky! and As long as you aint know how to correct ppl! I will be as toothpick in the middle of your throat.. Uve just started to learn English and ur behavior became like this. So what would u do when u become a professional English person! Just hold ur horse boy!...

PLEASE GO BACK TO YOUR PROF. AND LECTURERS AND ASK THEM IF MY SENTENCE IS GRAMMATICALLY WRONG OR NOT.. IF ITS GRAMMATICALLY WRONG THEN I WILL SEEK YOU TO CORRECT ME AND IF ITS EXPRESSIONS THEN AM SO SORRY U AND UR PROF. AND LECTURERS CANNOT CANNOT CORRECT PPL EXPRESSIONS AND ON HOW THEY ADDRESS THEIR FEELINGS INTO WORDS!!! OK

now its not big deal for ya! And I think u dont read whats btwn the lines!! We r chatting ya man! We r nt committed to any rule or regulations of writing in here.. we r jus using short words here so either I put ur apostrophe or not the readers will understand the meaning once they read it! As they way u understand my ppl, plz, btwn short words Again, aint aint will not be used in academic or professional matters! We r in place where ppl are allowed to choose the way they type Aint aint will be used in chatting and speaking! About the meaning go at the beginning and u will find dat I said aint has only one meaning am not, are not, has notetc and if aint not aint has another meaning please teach me!

yes I have the nerve to say I made a mistake and here it is I shouldnt have written short words in here becz I never thought there were ppl would never understand it.. lemme take u to other places in the world where the speakers are originally English ppl! ex-president georg w bush has many mistakes when he gives speech! everybody knws it as ur prof. and ur lecturers!not teacher ur nt in school anymore ur in uni so u should call them lecturers and go n watch it on youtube!! Also hear the illustrious American singers! They have ton of mistakes grammatically mistakes I believe I have given one example b4I aint mad at cha so nobody is perfect pal! When u r totally skilled in English language, u will knw hw to differentiate when to use complete words and when u dont!.. u have escaped many issues in our deliberation and I have never chased behind it.. I just let go ;-)

I am neither a learner nor a fighter! God, u made me look like a gladiator hahahha.. am a normal person who doesnt like ppl 2 point at him n say U R WRONG! When they dont know anything! Get a degree knowledge then come to me n say boy ur wrong dat time I will accept it with smile on my cute face and I assure u I will ask u to correct me =)..

I am nt going anywhere =).. all the best on ur exams and also I hope our national team wins da game but I have doubt on dat hahhahaha.. but am so sure ur the good luck for them! ;-) go delham go delham am cheering for ya hahha..
glamorous

glamorous ; 23 Feb 2012 04:20 PM